I’ve had a problem where MisterHouse was slowly growing and eventually using 100% of CPU time. I was very irritated by this waste of CPU and electricity, and I think I finally tracked down a solution.
If you are not using MisterHouse triggers, disable trigger_code.pl and triggers.mhp. (I also disable every single file whose functionality I am not using.)
Go to MisterHouse’s web admin interface. In MrHouse Home -> Setup MrHouse -> Common Code Activation, disable trigger_code.pl. In MrHouse Home -> Setup MrHouse -> User Code Activation, disable triggers.mhp.
Disabling these two files stopped a periodic five minute reload of all user code, and has seemed to stop the CPU and memory growth of MisterHouse.